Legal notice - EcoAdapt50
This portal is owned by Barcelona Provincial Council, with tax identity number P0800000B, registered offices at Rambla de Catalunya, 126 (08008 Barcelona) and telephone 934 022 222 (contact email).
Intellectual and industrial property
This website and all its contents, including texts, images, sound, databases, codes and any other material, are the property of Barcelona Provincial Council and its related management bodies, or of third parties that have authorised the Provincial Council to use these contents.
All such material is protected under intellectual property law. Its owners reserve the right to take any appropriate legal action to remedy any damage caused by any act that violates the intellectual property rights hereto.
All access to this website is subject to the following terms:
- Distribution, copying, modifying or broadcasting of either the content of the pages or the code without the express written permission of Barcelona Provincial Council is strictly prohibited. Users may not under any circumstances sell or transfer free of charge the information provided on this page.
- DIBA / EcoAdapt50 is a legally registered trademark. Its use or reproduction without the prior written permission of Barcelona Provincial Council is completely prohibited. The industrial property rights related to the services and products of Barcelona Provincial Council and the management bodies associated with it which appear on the website or about which information is provided are protected under the same terms.
- The user undertakes not to use this service for activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that violate the rights of Barcelona Provincial Council or of third parties or that infringe current regulations. Barcelona Provincial Council shall not be held responsible for the use by third parties of the information contained in this website, who should abide by the prescriptions and warnings established for certain documents and applications.
- Barcelona Provincial Council fully complies with the applicable legislation on personal data protection, and adopts the legally required measures to protect your personal data, and to preserve your privacy and confidentiality.
- User communications on the website containing personal data take place in a secure environment (the web URL contains a locked padlock icon) in order to ensure users' confidentiality of information and privacy as far as possible. This environment enables encrypting of the information sent between users and the Provincial Council.
- Barcelona Provincial Council is the data controller of the data gathered in its forms. If you are acting on behalf of a local authority or any other body in charge of processing, you must give details of that body's data controller.
- Detailed information on the data processing in each case must be included on the same form (the purpose of the processing, transfers to third parties, the retention period, etc.).
- Barcelona Provincial Council provides the email address of the data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any queries or complaints related to the processing of your personal data.
- Although you will obtain the appropriate answer through this channel, you may if you wish submit the relevant claim on the website of the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT).
- The data will be kept following the instructions for record and archive management of Barcelona Provincial Council when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction or opposition to the processing of your data, under the terms stipulated in current legislation, in the Electronic Office: (https://seuelectronica.diba.cat/serveis-de-la-seu/proteccio-dades), in person or by email to the General Register Office of Barcelona Provincial Council: (https://www.diba.cat/web/registre), attaching a copy of your identity document.
Google Analytics is used to collect statistics. The information generated by cookies (including the IP address) is sent directly to Google, which files it on the servers of its website. In order to anonymise the IP address, Barcelona Provincial Council has activated the "Anonymize IP" option built into the system, which masks the last three digits of the address by turning them into zeros.
This portal incorporates third-party service widgets and links to third-party websites, and its privacy policies are separate from those of Barcelona Provincial Council. You may decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies when accessing those sites. In general, if you browse the Internet, you can accept or reject third-party cookies from your browser settings. The procedure is different in each browser and the help function will show you how to accept or reject them.
The portal's cookies used are:
|JSESSIONID, LFR_SESSION_STATE_*, COMPANY_ID, PHPSESSID, ROUTEID
|To maintain the user session in the system
|Maintains the selected browsing language
|Maintains user session properties while browsing
|PRIVACY_READ, cookie-agreed, cookie-agreed-version
|Acceptance of the cookies policy
Third-party cookies used:
|Privacy and/or security policy
If you still wish to disable cookies that gather information, you can prevent their use by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, you should be aware that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features and services on this website.
You can also delete browsing data, including cookies, from the browser you use. See the options and instructions offered by each browser.
You can find out how cookies are managed in each browser in the following table:
Explorer Versió 8
Explorer Versió 11
Responsibility for content
- Barcelona Provincial Council cannot guarantee that this website or its server are free of viruses, and cannot be held responsible for any damages or injury that may result from interference, omissions, outages, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, due to causes beyond the Provincial Council's control, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads on the Internet or other electronic systems, or damage that may be caused by third parties due to illegal intrusions beyond the control of the Provincial Council.
- The administrative information provided on this website does not replace the legal notification of the laws, general provisions and proceedings that must be published formally in official government gazettes, and the editions thereof are the only instrument that attests to the authenticity of its content.
- Barcelona Provincial Council accepts no responsibility for information obtained via links or from sources outside this Administration.
- Barcelona Provincial Council accepts no responsibility for the legality of other third party websites which may be accessed from the portal. Barcelona Provincial Council may also not be held responsible for the legality of other third-party websites, which may be linked to or linked from this portal.
- Barcelona Provincial Council does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of this website and its services. When reasonably possible, it will give prior warning of interruptions in the operation of the website and its services.
- Barcelona Provincial Council reserves the right to amend unilaterally, at any time and without prior warning, the presentation, configuration and content of this website, and the services offered and the terms of its use.
- The use of this website implied the complete, unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice
Any dispute regarding this website shall be governed exclusively by Spanish law and that of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia, and the only competent courts shall be the courts of Barcelona. All users of this website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which it is accessed, agree to comply with this clause and expressly waive any other jurisdiction which may be applicable.